Thursday 22 December 2011

Integrity - Those Who Fear Tomorrow 12"

 I thought I'd start my first of many Integrity posts with the LP that started it all; Those Who Fear Tomorrow. From the get-go this album is awesome, there is never a point that you wish to skip throughout the entirety of the record. I could go on about this, but I'd only be repeating what countless others have said about this record previously.

This version is the repress issued by Organized Crime Records in 2010. The guys there have really done a great job on the packaging of this reissue.
This is the red version out of 680 copies. I think it looks more pink that red, I guess I'd also need a copy of the pink to compare it to.
The record comes in a gatefold cover with a great illustration on the left-hand side, which matches the style of the vinyl labels. On the right side is the lyrics sheet. My camera didn't pick it up very well, but this side also has an integrity skull printed in invisible ink, which seems to be standard for HT releases these days. I think if you really look you can just about see it in my photo.
This is the back cover of the record. Invisible ink has been used again, revealing the track-listing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment